Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So what's going on...

Friday I was taken off bed rest and allowed to return to normal activities. It was so nice to be able to get out of the house this weekend. Mess 1 and I went to Publix on Saturday and then Sunday we all went up to the pool.

Then yesterday I returned to work, which was interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to get some things wrapped up by Thursday so that I can take my maternity leave without worrying about things left hanging. Although things are in such a mess I'll probably be worrying anyway.

Since we will make it to 38 weeks on Saturday, and I am progressing anyway, they are going to do an induction on Friday. My mom will be here on Thursday night to take care of the boy, and we have to be at the hospital between 5:30 and 6:00 in the morning. Then if all goes well she should be here early Friday afternoon and we will be able to come home Sunday.

So that's what's planned. We'll keep you updated, and try and post pictures either Friday evening or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment